At Ferche Millwork, Inc. our employees are the key to our success. Everyone's contribution is important while mutual respect and trust between all employees is essential. Fair and consistent dealings with employees are accomplished with integrity. We expect excellence in our employees. Training to achieve excellence will be provided to employees who have the ability and desire to learn.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with limited supervision in a team environment and perform many duties assigned by the supervisor. Communicates and maintains effective working relationships with management and co-workers.
- Sorting & stacking raw materials, sorting lengths, species, widths and thickness.
- Performs stacking functions, pulling lumber off equipment, arranging boards to make up sturdy units of a standard width for ease of transporting and storage.
- Performs banding functions securing piles for transport.
- Trains and assists in orientation of newly hired employees.
- Other duties pay be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, twist, push/pull, and lift lumber up to 50lbs regularly
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and safety conscious
- Good Attendance and Punctuality preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willing to work 40 hours per week
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
Along with many opportunities for career growth, Ferche provides a comprehensive benefits package that supports our employees' wellness and financial security. Some of those benefits include the following:
- Medical, FSA, dental, vision, employer paid life and long term disability insurance, 401k with match, and additional voluntary insurances.
- Vacation Accrual Policy